Equine facilitated learning allows you to interact in a world where you are not judged by your behaviour, emotions and characteristics.

It helps you to understand and become more aware of how your behaviour affects others and in turn how this may be impacting on your daily life patterns.

When we understand the impact we may have on others we are able to move forward in a more positive manner.  Working with the horse allows us to learn new skills as the horse acts as a mirror showing up things we may not have noticed before.

Where talking therapies may not be appropriate equine therapies are excellent.

The horse
can help with

  • Emotional upset, trauma and PTSD
  • Trust issues
  • Relationship skills
  • Behavioural changes
  • Social isolation
  • Trouble concentrating
  • Dealing with fear, anxiety and depression
  • Leadership and motivational skills
  • Increased self-esteem and confidence
  • Managing change with confidence

The horse
can help with

  • Emotional upset, trauma and PTSD
  • Trust issues
  • Relationship skills
  • Behavioural changes
  • Social isolation
  • Trouble concentrating
  • Dealing with fear, anxiety and depression
  • Leadership and motivational skills
  • Increased self-esteem and confidence
  • Managing change with confidence

Horses are herd animals and have heightened awareness of what is going on around them, this makes them excellent facilitators as they have no secrets, are not able to speak and are always true to themselves.

The horse will always be honest with you as they have no other skills or agenda to catch you out- what you see is what you get!

Working with a horse allows the participant to understand the horse’s reactions and signals and this helps you to identify how your own behaviour patterns can be altered to reach your goals in a non – confrontational manner.

Horses can play a big part in assisting someone to change the way they think and act, statistics show that only 7% of a message we tell is verbal the remaining 93% is non-verbal.

Some of our horses

View Gallery